My area of practice, somatic yoga therapy, is a combination of the science of somatics and traditional yoga techniques to help you learn to tap into your body’s innate power to heal itself. This holistic approach to healing includes somatic movement, breathing techniques, mindfulness and meditation, personal care recommendations, visualizations, guided self inquiry and more.
We’re living in severe stress and trauma. None of us was prepared for the enormous toll the COVID-19 pandemic would take on every aspect of our lives. Life has become unreasonably, unexpectedly and unfairly HARD.
The stress of COVID is showing up differently in each of us. For some, it’s recurrence of pain or illness we thought was resolved. For some, there are issues showing up that we’ve never had before. It’s all very real. And, I’m here to help.
What types of issues do I work with?
In the past five years, I’ve had the honor of working with clients to resolve or manage symptoms of issues like these and more:
- Musculoskeletal problems (tight or painful muscles, postural concerns)
- Digestive disorders (heartburn, constipation, diarrhea)
- Inflammatory disorders (arthritis, fibromyalgia)
- Sleep issues (ranging from insomnia to sluggishness)
- Respiratory illnesses (asthma, shortness of breath)
- Blood pressure related illnesses (low energy, anxiousness)
- Emotional imbalances (anxiety, depression, PTSD)