Elen Bahr – C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, BA
Elen Bahr is a somatic yoga therapist, workshop facilitator, and public speaker who works with individuals living with a wide range of dis-ease in the body whether medically diagnosed or not. Her somatic yoga therapy focus areas include pain relief, injury recovery, stress management, and support during long-term illness.
Elen has completed over 1,000 hours of training in classical yoga and somatic therapy and is certified as a SomaYoga Therapist by the International Association for Yoga Therapists (IAYT). She has specialty training in Traumatic Brain Injury Support (Love Your Brain Foundation) and Supporting Clients with Long COVID (International Association of Yoga Therapists.)
Passionate about teaching, Elen leads workshops to help people find more freedom and ease in body and mind and has served as adjunct faculty for the International SomaYoga Institute in Duluth, Minnesota.
CERTIFICATIONS + TRAININGS
- Certified Yoga Therapist – International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Registered 500-hour Yoga Instructor
- 2022 Support for Traumatic Brain Injury – Love Your Brain Foundation
- 2022 Supporting Clients with Long COVID – IAYT
- 2021 Yoga of Ethics: Living and Teaching with Integrity – Nikki Myers
- 2020 Contemporary Somatic Psychology: Research & Applications – Dr. Chris Walling
- 2020 The Neuroscience of Mindbody Therapy – Dr. Christine Caldwell
- 2020 Trauma First Aid – Awakening the Ordinary Miracle of Healing – Dr. Peter Levine