Looking for the livestream class schedule? It’s here.
My teaching style
My classes and events are structured for people of various shapes, sizes and physical capabilities. I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all yoga or any yoga class that gives the perception of exclusion for anyone who doesn’t fit a particular mold. You’ll hear plenty of options in my classes for how to adapt a pose to your body, rather than contort your body into a pose. I will recommend the use of props and will give you ideas for how to use them.
For Zoom classes, if you don’t have props, you don’t need to spend a bunch of money on them. My suggestions for creating your at-home yoga studio props:
- Mat – If you have carpeting, make sure you’re not wearing something slippery on your feet. If you’re on a wood floor, wear sneakers.
- Block – Thick book (4″ or so) or roll of paper towels
- Strap – Any type of scarf or belt that’s not stretchy
- Chair – Sturdy like a kitchen or dining room chair
- Clothes – Anything you can comfortably move in. Spandex is not required!
Ready to get started? The Livestream Classes and Events & Workshops pages will show you where and when to find me.
If you don’t see a class you like, have questions, or want to schedule me to teach your private group (6 or more participants) you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.