“I don’t have time for self care.”
With everything happening in our lives, it can be difficult to find “me time.” The things we do to feel good, to care for ourselves, to feed our souls…they all get pushed away. Why?
NOT because you’re lazy. NOT because you don’t have time. NOT because you’re flawed.
It’s because the self care model is broken. Something this important deserves more than a line item on a to-do list where it can easily be pushed to the bottom.
Effective self care honors all parts of you:
Physical + Emotional + Mental + Spiritual = Lifestyle
With that in mind, I’ll help you create a self care plan that you ACTUALLY WANT TO FOLLOW! We’ll design your plan based on this type of exploration:
- What does satisfactory self care look like to you and how will you know when you’ve reached it?
- What motivates you? What deflates you?
- What are your favorite ways to move your body? What’s an absolutely not?
- How do you spend your days? What feels fulfilling and what drains you?
- Do you have a go-to support person? Do you have any stay-away-from people?
From there, we’ll draw from yoga philosophy and gentle yoga therapy practices, your belief systems, pop culture, daily life activities and more. The end result is a self care plan that weaves in and out of your days in ways that feel natural and joyful.
You deserve to care for yourself in ways that you enjoy. Let’s get started! Schedule a phone consult or appointment today in St. Paul or via Zoom.